Oh, you pretty things...

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places." - Ernest Hemingway

4.05.2010

Macca!


(shout out to George)

I'm still left speechless at the simply brilliant amazingness of Sir Paul McCartney. Can we just talk about what a dream seeing him was? Woah baby. And to top it all off...it's Lennon/McCartney week on Idol tonight. Sheesh. What a good week.
I grew up listening to the Beatles and McCartney and Lennon's solo albums, as well as some Wings thrown in there for good measure. Sir Paul McCartney is a living Legend. His is one of the most brilliantly talented musicians of all times.
Think I'm exaggerating? During the 3+ hours of his show, he didn't take even ONE sip of water, and he played the bass, the acoustic guitar, the electric guitar, the mandolin, the ukulele, and the piano.
I just had to spend this time to rave on about how incredible seeing him perform was. I can't get over it. Words may never be able to express this experience. I'm ok with that.


Fenn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment