Oh, you pretty things...

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places." - Ernest Hemingway

8.04.2010

High. Not on life.

I took something for the pain. I pulled a muscle in my back.
It feels like I lit myself on fire every time i move my left arm.

I like to think I'm pretty good when it comes to pain.
Maybe I'm a baby though.

Pearce made me take a pain pill. He feels sad when I hurt.
Oy vey. I wish they made pills like that for emotional pain. That would be lovely, hm?
Just feel numb until enough time passes and your spirit is healed.Think of what you could accomplish??

Eh...on second thought if they did have something out there like that, it'd probably screw up your liver and give your eyes cancer or something.

Any way, the pill made me loopy. I almost tripped standing. Please someone tell me how this is possible.

At least it feels a teeny better and I can lift my arm a bit.

Also, with Pearce being ill and in bed all week...and now me hurting myself...we've been spending a lot of time watching movies. Old movies. New movies. Maybe too many movies.

I'm going to tape a piece of paper that says READ A BOOK on our television. Maybe we'll get the hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment